There are some major afflictions (doshas) which affect people. They need special attention. There are no readymade solutions because affliction can differ person to person. They can be eradicated after careful analysis of horoscope / unique cosmic influence along with specific astrological remedy advised by Vedic Gurus and Pandits.
Contact Us to find effective solution of these doshas.
Pitra dosha is not a curse. It is a kind of debt. It is indicated in horoscope and can be eradicated. Pitra dosha occurs when the soul of our ancestors and forefathers does not find peace due to any reason. Some of the reasons are:
- Bad deeds ( bad karma ) of our ancestors in earlier life, knowingly or unknowingly.
- Bad deeds ( bad karma ) of children, knowingly or unknowingly, which are embarrassing the soul of ancestors.
- Lack of fulfillments of desires or needs of our ancestors.
- An unnatural death of any ancestors. Especially if proper antim sanskar (last rituals) are not done.
- If someone fails to remember and honor the ancestors. This includes not doing shraddh.
How to identify Pitra Dosha
- The family doesn’t grow and faces many problems repeatedly.
- Family members falling sick repeatedly with no clear medical explanation.
- Family discords, stress in family, strained relations with no major cause.
- Obstacles in education and / or profession.
- Money problems.
- Strange or unnatural incidents.
- Strange or suggestive dreams.
- Marital disharmony or inability to get married without reason.
- Loss of social reputation.
Kaal Sarpa Dosha
When all the seven planets come between Rahu and Ketu then Kaal Sarp Yog formed. Depending on position of Rahu & Ketu and how strong planets are along with their position, kaal sarp yog can give different result. According to the position of Rahu in 12 houses of horoscope there are 12 types of Kaal Sarp Yogas.
- Anant Kaal Sarp Yogas
- Kulik Kaal Sarp Yogas
- Vasuki Kaal Sarp Yogas
- Shankhpal Kaal Sarp Dosha
- Padma Kaal Sarp Yogas
- Mahapadma Kaal Sarp Yogas
- Takshak Kaal Sarp Yogas
- Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yogas
- Shankhchud Kaal Sarp Yogas
- Ghaatak Kaal Sarp Yogas
- Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Yogas and
- Sheshnag Kaal Sarp Yogas
Effects of Kaal Sarp Yog:
- Hurdles in important and auspicious work.
- Low mental peace
- Low self confidence
- Poor health
- Poverty, loss of fortune
- Loss of business or job
- Persistent anxiety and stress
- Poor Relationships
- Deceit from friends and others
- Repeated dreams of snakes
- Fear of death
Saturn or Shani holds a very unique position in astrology. It alone can make or break you. Saturn is indicator of positives like longevity, discipline, responsibility, ambition, leadership, authority, humility, integrity, wisdom, higher education, asceticism, spirituality, hard work, organization skills. On negative it is indicator of lonliness, misery, sorrow, old age and death, restriction, undue responsibility, delays, loss of ambition, chronic suffering, losses etc.
Apart from others, two commonly known afflictions due to its transition are:
- Sadhe Saati
Shani or Saturn affliction (dosha) can result in :
- Incurable diseases like cancers, AIDS, skin problems, kidney, paralysis, diabetes.
- Huge debts or loans.
- Business or job failure and losses
- Undue delay in marriage
- Undue mental disturbance
- Quarrels in family
- Disturbances in relationships
- No result even after hard work
- Money losses
- Litigation or jail punishments
- Cheating or theft
- Enemies without cause
- Evil eye effect
- Injuries and accidents
Mangal Dosha or Kuja Dosha is an astrological combination that occurs if mars is in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house of the horoscope chart. A person born in the presence of this condition is termed a manglik.
Good Mars gives a high fighting spirit, aggression, industrious nature, leadership, enthusiasm, discipline, administration & decision making skills. But if placed negatively it may cause bad effect like:
- 1st house: Person may be very short tempered, over aggressive, quarrelsome, prone to fights and injuries.
- 4th House: It may cause unhappiness, problems of property or vehicles, family discords etc.
- 7th House: It may cause sexual disorders, problems in married life and relationships.
- 8th House: It may cause bad relations with elders, violence in family, surgery etc.
- 12th House: Person may be of over spending nature. May cause sudden expenditure, loss of money, problems from enemies, thieves etc.